Seven members of a family has died from food poisoning after eating corn meal in Auki village of Bungudu Local Government Area of Zamfara State.
The family members which include two housewives and five children, died after complaining of stomach pains few moments after eating the corn meal made by one of the wives.
It was reported that upon hearing the news, the husband ran mad immediately.
According to a source, three of the family members died at the spot while the others were declared dead upon arrival at the hospital.
According to the Muslim rites, they have all been buried.