A yet to be identified electrician has been electrocuted in Agric bustop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.
According to a source, it was revealed that the electrician climbed the electric pole to connect light to a neighboring house.
Going further, it was disclosed that the electrician was electrocuted after the power supply was restored while he was at work.
The source said;
“ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.
He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”
More details shortly.