Final year student dies of electrocution in Nasawara

Final year student dies of electrocution in Nasawara-verasgist.com

A final year student of the Department of Biology Education, Nasarawa State University has been killed after he was electrocuted by a high tension wire.

It was reported that the deceased identified as Haruna Shuaibu Zaidu, also a phone repairer, went to his shop to pick up his tools when a high tension live wire rested on the roof of the shop,

The tragic incident took place on Monday, August 17, at GSM village, Keffi, Nasarawa State.

Friends, loved ones, course mates, well-wishers and family members have all taken to social media to mourn his loss.

According to Muslim rights, he has since been buried.

Join Over 1,000 + Readers To Get Free Daily Updates
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

READ  BREAKING: Mali President resigns amidst crisis

One Comment on “Final year student dies of electrocution in Nasawara”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.